Politique de remboursement
You loved it, but it wasn’t perfect?
Return the order to us within 30 days of receiving your delivery, and we will be happy to refund, replace, or exchange any item(s). Items must be returned as new - unworn and in the original packaging. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your name, company name, order number item number with the word “Return” in the email subject. Please provide a detailed explanation of what is wrong with the jewelry you are sending back.
For security reasons, do not refer to the word “jewelry” or the contents you are sending on the outside of the box.
To Return an Item:
- Place a copy of your invoice along with the item(s) you are returning.
- For your protection, we advise that you insure the package for the total amount of the items you are returning plus shipping charges. Our store is not responsible for items lost or damaged while en route back to us.
- On your original invoice, if the price of the item you are returning is listed as:
- Less than $500:
You can use any carrier to ship your return package.
- More than $500:
Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500).
Make sure to keep your return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has been delivered. The customer must prepay all return shipping charges.
All packages must be sent to the following address:
All With Love
PO Box 9013 Port St Lucie, FL 34985
- Ensure your package for the value of the contents. You are liable if you fail to insure the package you are returning or exchanging if it becomes lost or damaged. Ensure your item for the total amount you paid when you purchased the item.
- All returned items must be unworn and undamaged in the original boxes along with the original certificates where applicable. There should be no scratches or marks on the item and no sign of wear; the product should not have been altered in any way. If the item/s received has been worn, damaged, or altered, it will not be refundable.
- If you purchase diamond jewelry, please make sure to send us a copy of the original diamond certificate with the invoice for a full refund to be issued. Any package missing the original certificate(s) will be charged $200.00 per original certificate with no exceptions.
- All With Love is not responsible for any returns not submitted in accordance with these guidelines.
- At All With Love, we try to recreate the appearance of the jewelry on our website as close to reality as possible. However, pictures and computer monitors may show variations of product colors and details.
You are responsible for shipping charges on returns or exchanges. Use only shipping carriers which provide a tracking receipt and insurance against the package.
If we do not have the order information with your returned parcel, we will be unable to process a refund. We are unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of returned goods unless sent as stated.
Refunds for your items will be made within 3-5 working days of the date of receipt of returned goods. The delivery charges for the original order will not be refunded. Refund payments will always be made to the same credit/debit card used to purchase the goods.
We take great care in sourcing and selecting our jewelry. We, therefore, take quality very seriously and would be very disappointed if you received a faulty item.
If the item you received was faulty on delivery, we ask that you notify us within 48 hours of receipt. Please contact us with details of the issue by emailing email@example.com. When we receive the faulty item, we will carry out a full inspection. Where the fault is considered genuine, we will, of course, offer a replacement if possible or a full refund. For any further assistance, contact us using the “contact us” section on our website.
There are certain situations where refunds are not provided:
Any item not in its original condition.
Items damaged or have missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Please be aware that our refund policy does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks, or missing stones.
- water damage is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by our store.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to PO Box 9013 Port St Lucie, FL 34985